Friday, November 6, 2009

Kat is back...back again...

I'm back...after one gigantically long hiatus!

This summer was a huge mess. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, and then some. But, now that fall is fast approaching and things are calming down I'm trying to get back into my running groove. That's easier said than done since I've gained back sooooo much weight.


Running? What's that? Oh...you mean that thing I used to do WAY back when.... Yeah it really has been that long....July in fact, since last I did anything on the treadmill. I got back on the wagon the last week of October and it's been slow going. Pretty much, I am going to have to start from scratch...AGAIN. C25K program all over? Well actually, Nike+ Coach has a walk to run program that I think I'm gonna follow for awhile. http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//coach/

I figure I'll give that a try and see what I think of it. If it sucks I know I'll always have my trusty C25K to fall back on.