Monday, January 18, 2010

W1D1 of the C25K all over again...

I started the C25k again. It's really from the couch too since I haven't really worked out since November...and even then it was short lived. I haven't been serious about running since last May...sad.

So today was about discovery. This is time 3 now of me starting the C25k, I'm getting to be an expert at starting this thing...now I need to figure out how to be an expert at finishing it...lol. But today eventhough I was slow and sweaty I did discover that I haven't lost everything. I did manage to run the entire 60 sec each time and I was able to recover in the 90 seconds of walking. That is actually SOMETHING. I didn't loose it all. So, that makes me happy. I completed W1D1 with a sense of hey...I can do this!! and that's probably most of the battle right there.


Start Time: 4:00 PM
End Time: 4:20 PM
Time Taken: 20:00
Pace: 16:00
Average Speed: 3.75 MPH
Distance: 1.27 Miles

2 comments:

EricaH said...

Great job, starting back up again I did the C25k last year before my first 5k and I don't think i finished it though but it got me moving again. The only thing that keeps me motivated to run is preparing for a race so after I started running last year I made sure I always had a race coming up otherwise I don't know if I would have stayed motivated to workout. :)

Al's CL Reviews said...

Great job! I too had a race for the end (and the middle since it took me 16 weeks to do it). And a present (ipod) at the end.