Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Post-Surgery Blues

I'm miserable and sore...and sunburned. My leg hurts, My "supposed to be" tiny operation on my leg ended up being a nightmare. It did not go well...and they did not get to do what they wanted to do. So my leg is all sore....and for nothing. It feels a lot like I imagine having a chopstick stuck in your leg would feel like. The real BONUS here is I have to go back in 3 weeks and have them look at it AGAIN! Oh JOY! (*oozing sarcasm*) But they wanna do another ultra sound and then based on what they see...likely set me up with a more formal surgery. which I'm hoping to put off til like October when running in Michigan is less friendly.

But on a better note... despite feeling crappy I did manage to get on the treadmill and chuck out 1.13 miles at the highest incline my treadmill could muster...lol... took me 27 minutes to go that far...but we'll keep that a secret *Shhh*

~Toodles

No comments: