Monday, June 15, 2015

PIYO tonight


I did PIYO tonight two sessions upper and lower body. It kicked my butt I'm feeling so tired now. 

My post workout selfie for my burnthis challenge. Got a nice glow going on lol! If you haven't already you need to check out burnthis I'm telling yah it's so cool. 
Anyone can participate in the #BREAKYOURSELFIE challenge! From June 5-July 3, simply download the BurnThis app, snap your post-workout selfie - the more drained, exhausted, and sweaty the better - and share it directly on BurnThis. Every image is automatically entered to win a $500 Reebok gift card & a pair of customized YourReebok shoes! Its time to show the world how you #BREAKYOURSELFIE ... because we're at our best and most beautiful when we're pushing ourselves physically beyond our limits. 
Details:
When: June 5 - July 3

No comments: