Sunday, June 21, 2015

Start the morning right

I usually start a weekend morning pretty slow, Sunday in particular. This morning I got up at 9am got some laundry going, made myself some breakfast, and entered it into MyFitnessPal. It was then time to settle in on the couch to eat and check out BurnThis for inspiration for the day.
Today I saw this post...


It's so true, there are always things to feel good about, and to feel bad about. But what you focus on is what determines your true reality. I'm happy this morning. It's looking like it's going to be a nice day, I made a kick ass breakfast...check it out...


Not only does that look yummy and healthy but so low in calories. And full of healthy ingredients!


Check out what that power punch did for my macros for the day. ChaChing!


I'm all set to go into the world and be amazing! Now that's what I call something to be happy about.

It's so important to choose your focus for the day. I feel like, at least for myself...If I don't, my mind will find something to worry or feel bad about. Making a conscious choice in the morning to focus on the things I can do to make my day great, gives me a sense of power and control. Sometimes a few small victories is all I need to face the rest of what the world has to offer with confidence!

Don't forget there is still time to get in on the  #BREAKYOURSELFIE challenge! Download the BurnThis app, snap your post-workout selfie - and share it directly on BurnThis. Every image is automatically entered to win a $500 Reebok gift card & a pair of customized YourReebok shoes!  #BREAKYOURSELFIE ... because we're at our best and most beautiful when we're pushing ourselves physically beyond our limits. 


Details: 
When: June 5 - July 3
Where: bit.ly/getburnthis
Challenge: http://burnthis.com/challenges



No comments: