Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 3 Day 1



Day 1 of Week 3 kicked my butt!
Ok it may have had something to do with the fact that I went to the gym and totally killed my arms BEFORE coming home and jumping on the treadmill to kick out W3D1. Nonetheless, week 3 was hard. I held on to the treadmill quite a bit. I may have to do week 3 again I dunno yet. I wanna stay at 6MPH coz that's a 10 minute mile. But, if I just can't I'll do this week at 5.5MPH and then do it again at 6MPH. Since I already did the C25k once I know I CAN DO IT.
I think I would have done much better if I would have ran before going to the gym. I didn't intend on killing myself at the gym either...lol. I just signed up for a free 7 day trial then set off to work out. I did 4 different upper body exercises. Got a 30 minute work out in and left the gym feeling great. I came home and I could feel my arms...like they'd done something. "This is good." I'm thinking. YEAY. Look at me go!
But, NOW my arms are dieing....lol. They have hardly any strength at all. I feel every movement I make...lol. It's not so bad that I feel injured or anything. Just wow did I give myself a work out today...lol.

W3D1
5 minute warm-up
21 minutes alternating between 3 and 6 mph
5 minute cool-down

No comments: