Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 2 Day 3...

Friday's run was a mix for me. In some ways it was awesome but in others it's a little depressing. I felt like I got into "the zone" for A-MINUTE-AND-A-HALF. Running felt good, a I felt light and I wasn't focused on "whew...come-on...just 10 more seconds" it was nice to have a break from that and have that minute of the running zen that I used to get. But it was also depressing, the zen was very fleeting and it mad me angry that my body had lost so much stamina. Now running for a-minute-and-a-half straight seems so hard... nearly impossible at times,...and I used to be able to run for 30 minutes straight...not no more. Well I take that back, I prolly COULD if I lowered the speed to a light jog/fast walk. But, who wants to do that?
So that's that for week 2. Now I'm on to week 3 on Monday. I been trying to stick to running on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays...and taking the weekend to rest.

No comments: