Thursday, February 4, 2010

W3D2 it's starting to catch up with me

Today's run was a bit more difficult, the first 3 minute run went ok, but then the second 3 minute interval was killer. I was feeling the burn in my calf muscles and watching the time...crap...only a minute in...look away....it's been a little while now...look back... crap only 30 seconds???...lol...but I made it and I got yet another day in hurray! I'm thinking I might have to re-calibrate my Nike+ the walking is spot on, it totally matches the treadmill and the numbers make sense but, when I start running it makes me look just a little too awesome. Like today it said that at one point I was running a 10:22 pace which isn't possible when I have the treadmill set for 4.3MPH anywho...I'm thinking re-calibrate. Not sure when though.

W3D2's run went like this...

Start Time: 4:10 PM
End Time: 4:33 PM
Time Taken: 23:00
Pace: 14:22

Average Speed: 4.12 MPH
Distance: 1.59 Miles

No comments: