Monday, May 25, 2009

104 Days .... and counting....

I ran Sunday morning just as I had planned...running seemed just a smidgen easier than last time. SWEET
My calf started to tighten up after my run again so it was back to the tub to soak in some chilly water. I feel pretty beat up now physically...I ran for 5 out of the 7 days this week. That's pretty good. So I'm taking tomorrow off to let my body rest. Then hopefully I can bump my mileage up some. Tuesday I have an orthodontist appointment in the morning...so I'm not sure when I'll be running. I gotta try to squeeze it into my day somewhere. I hate not running right when I get outta work...then it's too easy to just not run.


Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you
put into it. Oprah Winfrey

No comments: