Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally feeling better

Now that I'm finally breaking through the addiciton to diet coke, caffeine, asparatame, whatever...I'm finally starting to feel good again. It should probably be known that I came off diet coke like junkies come off herione. Major headaches, increased fatigue, shakes, iratiblity...anything that can take hold of you like that...can't be good for you. But now that I'm on the other side of that, I decided it would be a great time to resume my C25K.

Today is workout 3 of week 5 and that is suposed to go like this...

Brisk 5 minute warm-up walk then jog 2 miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.

So here is what I did...


First a brisk 5 minute warm up walk at 3.4 MPH for .28 miles

Start Time: 1:05 PM
End Time: 1:25 PM
Time Taken: 20:00
Pace: 11:37
Average Speed: 5.1 MPH
Distance: 1.72 Miles

And Finishing with a Brisk cool down walk at 4.0 MPH for .33
miles


Next up is the begining of week 6.

No comments: