Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Week 6, Day 2...

I made it...I lived... that's what I thought today getting off the treadmill. It wasn't that bad. The first mile went great I even felt like I could go further...but I stuck with what the C25K program had laid out for me and walked 0.25 miles then picked it up again for the second mile. The second mile was much more difficult but I kept on it and made it through...YeaY! Every time I get on that treadmill I think, "I just don't know if I'm woman enough to complete this...it's so Hard!" But every time I complete it I cool down and stretch thinking...wow...look at me go...I'm stronger than I thought!

According to the C25k week 6 day 2 should be this...
Brisk five-minute warm up walk, then:
Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)

Here is how it went for me...

First a brisk 5 minute warm up walk at 3.6 MPH for 0.3 miles

Start Time: 12:10 PM
End Time: 12:37 PM
Time Taken: 27:10
Pace: 12:04
Average Speed: 4.9 MPH
Distance: 2.25 Miles

And Finishing with a Brisk cool down walk at 3.8 MPH for 0.45
miles

No comments: