Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 8 Day 1 ~ Pretty Pitiful

Today was W8D1 of the Couch-2-5K

and it was Horrible....

I don't know what was wrong with me today. The whole time I was running it felt like I was wearing a jacket made of bricks or something. I just felt so dead! I forced myself to eek out a mile...that's right just one mile. After that every tenth of a mile was murder. I stuck it out though and got my 2.75 miles in.

I wonder why that happened? Maybe it was the yogurt I had 20 minutes before my run...that's not very substantial? I had gotten a decent amount of sleep, so I don't think that's it. I'm gonna have to pay closer attention to my pre-run rituals, cause I don't want that to happen to me on race day.

As for how the run went... lets just say my pace was 12:45, and that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: