Thursday, May 8, 2008

WoW - Week 6 Day 3

Well I made it, 25 minutes straight! C25K estimates that in 25 minutes you would run 2-1/4 miles. I only managed to get 2.15 miles...how'd I lose that 0.10? Oh well, I was almost dead when I got done so...good enough! I actually didn't think I was gonna make it through... I had to hold on to the treadmill several times during the second mile. My legs seem like they can handle the workout...it's my cardio that can't keep up. Toward the very end it's nearly impossible for me to keep my breathing under control, and my poor little heart is just pounding. But when I got done, I felt great...even if I did have to cheat a little and hold on.


According to the C25k week 6 day 3 should be this...
Brisk five-minute warm up walk, then:

jog 2-1/4 miles (or 25 minutes) with no walking.


Here is what I did...

First a paced 5 minute warm up walk at 3.3 MPH for 0.28 miles

Start Time: 11:50 PM
End Time: 12:15 PM
Time Taken: 25:00
Pace: 11:37
Average Speed: 5.1 MPH
Distance: 2.15 Miles

And Finishing with a Brisk cool down walk at 4.0 MPH for 0.33
miles

No comments: