Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have survived...


YeaY,
I have four days off from work! That's a nice way to start off Mother's Day weekend. I have been working 6 and 7 day weeks since the beginning of March. Now we finally have a new co-worker so we can all have some much needed rest! I decided to take mine this week. So I have today off and I don't go back till Monday night(3rd shift) Needless to say when I got home this morning I was on high! Woohoo! So I got on the treadmill and practically danced it out...YES!
Today was Week 4 Day 3 of the couch to 5K and it was no match for my positivity! I'm in a great mood right now. Time off, happy run, and nothing planned for the day except a nice tasty nap...WHHHHAAAATTTT...I did work all night...lol.

Happy Run Details:
Time:00:30:00
Distance:2.06 miles
Pace: 14:33

No comments: