Tuesday, May 24, 2011

W7D2 now with Mojo!


Today I ran. Yeah Baby!

Mile 1 was...eh, I was finding my groove.

Mile 2 was EXTRAORDINARY...it was like butter. My pace was smooth, my body was in control dare I say it was easy, no, not easy, I still knew I was working but, it felt natural, beautiful, like I was made to run.

Mile 3 it all fell apart. At 2.20mi I had to start walking, just a moment, my breathing was off and I needed water. That moment was actually 2 minutes, then I started running again, but now it was labored, my calves felt tight..I lost my mojo. :^(

Ahhh, but for one whole mile, I felt it. My Running Mojo. Is that the runners high people are always talking about? Whatever it was it was GREAT. I was sad to see it go. Maybe I lost it because I had to do my run on the treadmill, maybe it way because it wasn't the time I normally run. It doesn't matter, I'm still excited. Can you just imagine having that feeling for 3, 4, 5, 10 miles...wow...that would be UH-MAZING.

Today's insightful Run:
Time: 43:00
Distance: 3.00 miles
Pace: 14:20

No comments: