Monday, June 22, 2009

I lived to blog about it...


Well, I doubted me...and hubby, I think did to. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Hubby left the room he said he just couldn't watch me put myself through all that...lol. There was pain, and stiffness, there was whinny thoughts and Sweat...so MUCH sweat. But I did it! I made it 4 miles and I survived!! I completed my 4 miles and stretched my legs out...I was sweating so much it was running into my eyes and burning. I don't think I've ever sweat that much. Course the 80 degree temps and humidity didn't help much. After running and stretching I took and icy cold shower...that felt real nice on my burning flesh...I swear when the water hit me it made a steaming sound...lol. Now I have Monday off to rest. Much needed rest. I'm glad that I ran.... I needed to prove to myself that I could do it.
Today's 4 Mile sweat-fest went like this:
Start time: 1:00 PM
End time: 1:56 PM
Time: 00:55:10
Distance: 4.00 miles

1 comment:

EricaH said...

Well congrats on four miles, I have yet to get over 3.2 miles straight through. :)

I am hosting an Amazing Grass Giveaway if your interested.

http://ericarunning.blogspot.com