Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's a beautiful morning...








It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
I think I'll go outside a while,
An jus' smile.
Just take in some clean fresh air, boy!
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time.
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day.
Either way,
It's a beautiful mornin',
Ahhh......

Sorry, just a song I had stuck in my head after my run this morning.


It is a beautiful day for running outside, and that's just what I did. I found out that...wow...my area is hilly!! I hadn't run outside since we moved. And my new neighborhood is very peaceful to run in. But, it's hilly. So my run was a little harder than normal. I also got all disoriented when I started out. The switch from treadmill to outside always throws my senses off just a little bit in the beginning. This time it was actually pretty bad and lasted for about 0.15 of a mile. Then I was fine.


So today's stats look like this:

start time: 7:48AM
end time: 8:02 AM
Time: 00:14:00
Distance: 1.07 miles

Now, it's off to start my day!! Toodles...

P.S. Thank you Rascals for the song that is still in my head!!




No comments: