Sunday, June 28, 2009

that's no good...

Well Thursday was the last run I got in...and it wasn't good....I ran 1.25 miles.
I was supposed to do four miles but I didn't. I was having wardrobe malfunctions (shorts riding up) and I was getting very crabby and whinny. So I gave up...no sense in beating a dead horse it was obviously going to be a crappy run for me.
After my crabby run I got in the sprinkler with my daughter we ran around and played, no big deal. Well Friday morning my ankle starts hurting, for apparently no reason. The longer the day goes the worse it gets. I decided not to run. By Saturday, It was to the point where I could hardly put any weight on it at all. The only thing I can come up with is I must have twisted it when I was outside running around with my daughter. I'm gonna give it the weekend and if it isn't feeling any better I'm gonna go into the doctor. I really hope it gets better on it's own. I'm missing a lot of training runs.

No comments: